Nonstop Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To DN Nonstop Guild Forum 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.: Gold Guide :.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightyy
Admin
Lightyy

.: Gold Guide :. Empty
PostSubject: .: Gold Guide :.   .: Gold Guide :. EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:50 pm

Starting From the Basic.
GET TO LVL16! . LEVEL 40 - USE A PUPIL !! or an ALT CHARACTER! . FOR NO PWR LOST.

ACL - Astral Coven Laboratory ! Masters For ''GIFTS'' for [ Irene ] u can Stack soo many gifts per run. ( IF YOUR LVL40 USE A PUPIL! ) u can stack about 10 gifts per run on both sides of Royal and Free Adventure . AND u can grab Crude Onyxs so easy + the boss drops ''Rusted Box'' sells for 3.3g each in NPC. ( Do this for awhile and u can make quick fast gold)

ACL - Astral Coven Laboratory ! Abyss For Bunnys/Gold Bunny . You can get very lucky in ACL Abyss many Gifts from Bunny's and also Skill plates. Also ACL Abyys can stack Crude's from all types. ( IF YOUR LEVEL 40 USE A PUPIL ) . Speed runs those. U can Stack Dimensional Frags for Skill Plate Pouches from Crest Person. + you get Demi Keys stack those aswell (: x20 keys for about 80g-100g a stack. Another solution you can Hustle your way to get money . Charge low levels 1 key each run thats what i do all the time. x3 keys + x2 keys from bunny thats 5 keys per run at least Very Happy think about it.

BSD/Rockthorn. - Abyss speed run those to get Epic Sparks ! thats where your money comes from . ( LEVEL 40 USE A PUPIL ) you can also get Bunny/gold bunny for Skill plates (: and you can also get Average Lustres stack them !.

DESO POINT - Masters
; My god its so awesome to get all those Average Onyxs and GIFTS. from there. ''GIFTS'' for Npc. ( LEVEL 40 USE A PUPIL ) speed run those as fast as u can and u can stack so many Gifts as well as Average Onyxs !. you can also get Incomplete Stamps for your luck (:

DESO POINT - Abyss ; Is Also good For some Epic Sparks and Bunny. you can speed run so fast with a party of 4 ( I PREFER 4 GUILD MEMBERS ) . And you can also get Statues from Bunny x10 for 50g-80g (:

MAT SELLING ! ; Look at prices in Market Place to see which MAT. is the most such as Wisp stones . Pirate seals , ETC. Check prices in Market Place b4 u grind somewhere. Also if a Dungeon has 2 bosses on Abyss thats good u have double the chance for a MAT to drop. If u want something quick go with Master's u can still get a MAT drop. its GREAT(;

NESTS!! ; Nests Probably the Best way to make money. ( i prefer to party with guild members ) Sell the Drops . Like MATS , Plates , ACC , Equips . You will be surprise on how much money u can make off Nest its pretty quick and simple.

Daredevil ; A simple way to get quick tickets is Treasure Run and Derby. they are pretty fun to do. What you do with tickets is use x20 to buy Sanders Pouch! . u can get Epic's in a pouch like EPIC GIFTS AND EPIC SPARKS. Epic gifts can give so many fraction points.

FRACTION POINTS IS A MUST! ; STACK UP YOUR FRACTION POINTS FOR ROYAL U CAN BUY EPIC SPARKS POUCHES!! for 400points ! its simple STACK GIFTS!! and GIFT NPC's!!! u can get all the Sparks then Sale.

WORRIED ABOUT SEALS ? ; well their are other ways to get Seals w/o NX. such as make a profit think b4 you Do. Seals for x10 = 450g ( i think ) with 10 Seals u can spark 5 Epic Armor sparks. that sell from 120g-150g u make some what of a profit , Seals are going up in price which means Sparks are costing more and more. Also if u have a Good plate to sell check the Price for it and see if u can make a profit. ( IF U CAN BUY STAMPS WITH NX YOUR GOOD! ) if not then you can still be good but just not make as much ( ITS STILL GOOD NO WORRIES !! )

CHAOS RIFT ; GOOD I SAY AGAIN GOOOOOD way to make Money ( SOLO THIS ) u can get Lanterns and MATS!!! do this . its a Weekly u can do 7 per WEEK. DO THISS I SAY AGAIN DOOOOOOOO O O O THIS. WEEKLY! NOW HURRY :/

Okay well that's all i can think about on the GOLD GUIDE . i know their is alot more that i know but i cant remember haha i will edit this once i know (; Enjoy making money and HUSTLE ( ANYTHING FOR MONEY REMEMBER THAT ! )

Back to top Go down
https://nonstop-guild.forumotion.com
BabyBeam

BabyBeam

PostSubject: Re: .: Gold Guide :.   .: Gold Guide :. EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:24 pm

Perfect Timing. I will get 5k gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
and thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lightyy
Admin
Lightyy

PostSubject: Re: .: Gold Guide :.   .: Gold Guide :. EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:22 pm

npp bro just follow the guide trust me its worth doing one of them (; i end up stacking gold very easily in 1 day
Back to top Go down
FinalHeaven

FinalHeaven

PostSubject: Re: .: Gold Guide :.   .: Gold Guide :. EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:10 am

awesome guide 1 question though , is it true that when lvl 40 mentors go grinding with their pupils, they don't lose pwr? as in none at all?
Back to top Go down
Lightyy
Admin
Lightyy

PostSubject: Re: .: Gold Guide :.   .: Gold Guide :. EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:24 pm

when a level 40 goes with a pupil . you do not lose PWR. ur PWR says locked .
Back to top Go down
FinalHeaven

FinalHeaven

PostSubject: Re: .: Gold Guide :.   .: Gold Guide :. EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:02 pm

Lightyy wrote:
when a level 40 goes with a pupil . you do not lose PWR. ur PWR says locked .

wtf I didnt know that .. dam.. I need to get a pupil o_o
Back to top Go down
Lightyy
Admin
Lightyy

PostSubject: Re: .: Gold Guide :.   .: Gold Guide :. EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:00 pm

[/quote]
wtf I didnt know that .. dam.. I need to get a pupil o_o[/quote]

haha i thought you knew that lol .
Back to top Go down
SleepyLord

SleepyLord

PostSubject: Re: .: Gold Guide :.   .: Gold Guide :. EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:38 am

I was laughing while I was reading this, since you've told me LITERALLY EVERYTHING that's on this guide when I was trying to make gold way back then. XD
Back to top Go down
Lightyy
Admin
Lightyy

PostSubject: Re: .: Gold Guide :.   .: Gold Guide :. EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:56 am

SleepyLord wrote:
I was laughing while I was reading this, since you've told me LITERALLY EVERYTHING that's on this guide when I was trying to make gold way back then. XD

ahah yeah i try my best to remember everything ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .: Gold Guide :.   .: Gold Guide :. Empty

Back to top Go down

.: Gold Guide :.
Page 1 of 1