Nonstop Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To DN Nonstop Guild Forum 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eximius Armaturam: A Guide on Super Armor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Coupdelapin

Coupdelapin

Eximius Armaturam: A Guide on Super Armor Empty
PostSubject: Eximius Armaturam: A Guide on Super Armor   Eximius Armaturam: A Guide on Super Armor EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:12 pm

Super Armor in a Nutshell

Super Armor is a key role of Dragon Nest, more notably in PvP. It prevents your
character from becoming staggered from certain attacks. Super Armor is what makes
the Tank Classes (Paladin and Mercenary) who they are.

Super Armor however is not something granted onto you automatically. SA (As I shall refer to it now)
activates when certain skills are used. Skills such as <Firewall> and <Shield Charge> have SA and thus make them difficult to break. Keep in mind SA isn't granted immediately for all skills
(Such as <Firewall>) so timing will be of the utmost importance.

Super Armor Buffs and Debuffs

Buffs
As previously stated SA isn't granted onto your character automatically however some characters have the ability to temporarily grand automatic SA both to themselves and their allies!
The abilities <Iron Skin> (Self SA Buff) and <Empowering Howl> (Party SA Buff) do this.

Debuffs
Where there are buffs there are bound to be debuffs and there are!
The Sword Master skill <Eclipse> reduces the likeliness of your skills breaking SA. So skills like <Tumbling Shot> are not as effective.

Super Armor in PvE
I've mentioned previously that SA plays a more apparent role in PvP that is not to say that isn't useful in PvE. Take into account the Manticore, when it launches itself into the ground get a Mercenary to cast <Empowering Howl> Voila! You and your party members won't get tossed into the air like salad. Of course there are many more instances of the usefulness of SA.

I hope if you've enjoyed my guide on Super Armor and if you'd like to comment or add anything to it just post below and I will add it to the guide. ^^

-Coupdelapin
Back to top Go down
Lightyy
Admin
Lightyy

PostSubject: Re: Eximius Armaturam: A Guide on Super Armor   Eximius Armaturam: A Guide on Super Armor EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:17 pm

wow good info here (:
Back to top Go down
https://nonstop-guild.forumotion.com
BabyBeam

BabyBeam

PostSubject: Re: Eximius Armaturam: A Guide on Super Armor   Eximius Armaturam: A Guide on Super Armor EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:51 pm

paly and Merc SA is OP. nice post
Back to top Go down
FinalHeaven

FinalHeaven

PostSubject: Re: Eximius Armaturam: A Guide on Super Armor   Eximius Armaturam: A Guide on Super Armor EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:07 am

wow cool info that' ll teach us guildies pretty well about SA(super armor) other than that... I'm speechless Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eximius Armaturam: A Guide on Super Armor   Eximius Armaturam: A Guide on Super Armor Empty

Back to top Go down

Eximius Armaturam: A Guide on Super Armor
Page 1 of 1