Nonstop Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To DN Nonstop Guild Forum 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Nonstop] guild 1 year anniversary event

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Finalhaven

Finalhaven

[Nonstop] guild 1 year anniversary event Empty
PostSubject: [Nonstop] guild 1 year anniversary event   [Nonstop] guild 1 year anniversary event EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:50 pm

So I'm thinking of an event for our guild to celebrate our 1 year anniversary
but I uhm forgot the exact date sorry bout that :/ Ill be checking the guild history and post an update for this thread >~<
Back to top Go down
Lyranne

Lyranne

PostSubject: Re: [Nonstop] guild 1 year anniversary event   [Nonstop] guild 1 year anniversary event EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:02 pm

Lightyy, where are youu.
Back to top Go down
Finalhaven

Finalhaven

PostSubject: Re: [Nonstop] guild 1 year anniversary event   [Nonstop] guild 1 year anniversary event EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 3:25 pm

bump on this thread o: it's almost our guild anniversary and Nonstop still looks kinda faint without Lightyy Sad I know that I should be fixing the guild and kicking and inviting members but I'm always kinda busy. Guys, we should plan events for our 1 year anniversary. If you have any suggestions don't hesitate to post here or in our Nonstop guild facebook page(pm or ask me or the other members for more details ^^)

N|o
O|ne
N|ever
S|tops
T|ill
O|ver
P|ower ~Lighty
Back to top Go down
Lyranne

Lyranne

PostSubject: Re: [Nonstop] guild 1 year anniversary event   [Nonstop] guild 1 year anniversary event EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 5:23 pm

Why don't you schedule an event where guild members log on and do boss runs? At the end of every boss run, have everyone do a screenshot saying something related to the guild. Extra points if you do something funny/interesting, like in front of a glitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Nonstop] guild 1 year anniversary event   [Nonstop] guild 1 year anniversary event Empty

Back to top Go down

[Nonstop] guild 1 year anniversary event
Page 1 of 1