Nonstop Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To DN Nonstop Guild Forum 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About Me: Zhunyun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zhunyun

Zhunyun

About Me: Zhunyun Empty
PostSubject: About Me: Zhunyun   About Me: Zhunyun EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:00 pm

Lmao, I found the "New Thread" button right below me the whole time... So I guess I can make my own now Very Happy

INFO ABOUT ME:
~My Name is Jason.
~I'm 14 years old ( 15 on September 29!!).
~I live in Oregon, where it rains more than you see the Sun.
~I enjoy doing sports (like basketball, football, various things!!), play DragonNest <3, talking to people, hanging out with people, and watching TV. Oh, and cooking too! I'm good at that!! Cool
~Race: Chinese, but I guess half American cuz I was born here in America Surprised
~I am kind of involved in the Music category. I've been in Choir ever since 1st grade, so I guess I can say I have a pretty good voice and know how to sing!! Smile
~My personality isn't very specific, just talkative. Nothing very special about that, huh? Razz

IN-GAME INFO:
~My two characters are Zhunyun (Swordsman, hopefully a Gladiator soon), and Technicaliti (Lv33 Pally)
~I like to PvP, learn how to combo from Final, get lots of money, craft awesome gear, get excellent hidden abilities on my gear, and etc.

Well, I guess that's it Smile
Back to top Go down
Finalhaven

Finalhaven

About Me: Zhunyun Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Me: Zhunyun   About Me: Zhunyun EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:35 pm

awesome +1 to Jason Razz
Back to top Go down

About Me: Zhunyun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nonstop Guild :: Get to know your Guildies-
Jump to: