Nonstop Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To DN Nonstop Guild Forum 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About Me : SleepyLord

Go down 
+3
Lightyy
Zehvora
SleepyLord
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SleepyLord

SleepyLord

About Me : SleepyLord Empty
PostSubject: About Me : SleepyLord   About Me : SleepyLord EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:27 am

Salutations! (An unnecessary and somewhat extravagant way to say hi.)

Well, about time I did this now, before being stalked down by certain people to make this (they know who they are).

-My name is Emil (Pronounced "Uh-Meal", even though the first syllable does NOT sound anything like an "E").
-In-game you can call me: Sleepy, Emil, or Lime (name backwards for those who didn't notice yet) Rolling Eyes
-I was born on the twenty-fourth day of the very first month of the year, in the year of - The 5th Derivative of 16.6x^5 + 48x^4 + 29x^3 - 96x^2 - 13x + 57. Very Happy
-I'm "technically" full-Filipino, though I consider myself half, since I was born in the US to Filipino parents.
-I speak English and Spanish, and attempting to learn Tagalog.

-Activities I enjoy include: Listening to music, taking long walks around 1-4 AM, hanging with friends, doing schoolwork (when it is a subject I ACTUALLY enjoy), watching the rain fall from my window, long naps, short naps, naps that are not too long or short, cooking (especially when testing new recipes), watching anime, biking, long drives across the state, reading manga; books; and light novels, as well as other things, and of course, playing video games and MMO's like DN.

-In accordance to music, I find a liking to almost anything I hear. I've also played the Flute for over 6 years and had many great experiences from it (That's right, be jealous guys Very Happy)

-My personality is generally outgoing and talkative, though if I'm ever concentrated on anything, or in thought, I'm usually really quiet. I always enjoy meeting new people and making new friends. I also enjoy being myself when I talk or do things in real life or in game; it makes things a lot more interesting and less mundane, no? Razz

-Lastly in-game things. Don't be nervous to talk to me, I don't bite (usually). Most of the time I don't really start conversations since I'm expecting someone who doesn't talk as often to open up and start talking.

-Things I like: PvP, grinding with friends/guildies, nesting with friends/guildies, and just enjoying everyone's company in general.

-Things I hate: Scamming, Flaming, Hate Whispers, and of course, Hacking (As most of you know).

-In-Game Characters:
*SleepyLord (Lv 40 SM)
*SleepyArcher (Lv 40 Acro)
*SleepyHobo (Lv 40 Merc)
*SleepyCleric (Lv 32 Priest)
*SourElement (Lv 25 Ele)
*SourArrow (Lv 20 SS)
*SourTinker (Lv 16 Alche)

Well, I think that's about enough... Now if you all will excuse me... I'ma--- -Snores- Sleep

Last edited by SleepyLord on Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zehvora

Zehvora

PostSubject: Re: About Me : SleepyLord   About Me : SleepyLord EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:22 am

You never sleep.. what are you talking about?! D:<
Back to top Go down
SleepyLord

SleepyLord

PostSubject: Re: About Me : SleepyLord   About Me : SleepyLord EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:41 pm

Zehvora wrote:

That's why I said it's an activity I enjoy, it doesn't mean I do it often. o_o
Back to top Go down
Lightyy
Admin
Lightyy

PostSubject: Re: About Me : SleepyLord   About Me : SleepyLord EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:49 am

(:
Back to top Go down
https://nonstop-guild.forumotion.com
KOsilver

PostSubject: Re: About Me : SleepyLord   About Me : SleepyLord EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:17 pm

SleepyLord wrote:
Zehvora wrote:

That's why I said it's an activity I enjoy, it doesn't mean I do it often. o_o

Haha, I think it's your name that is misleads us. I'm jealous of your flute skills, but I'm not a guy. =P
And you can't possiby ACTUALLY expect me to sit down and take the fifth derivative of that...(although I guess I should be more glad that you didn't say integral, and that it's not some complicated chain-rule-looking nonsense that requires factoring and trig identities and...all those other horrible horrible things...)
Back to top Go down
SleepyLord

SleepyLord

PostSubject: Re: About Me : SleepyLord   About Me : SleepyLord EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:12 pm

KOsilver wrote:
Haha, I think it's your name that is misleads us. I'm jealous of your flute skills, but I'm not a guy. =P
And you can't possiby ACTUALLY expect me to sit down and take the fifth derivative of that...(although I guess I should be more glad that you didn't say integral, and that it's not some complicated chain-rule-looking nonsense that requires factoring and trig identities and...all those other horrible horrible things...)

Haha. Well it was the first thing that came to my head. The short story behind it was it was 3 AM when I made my SM, I was tired... Give me a break Rolling Eyes
In respect to me playing the flute, I loved every minute of it. I kinda feel bad that I had to stop back then. I honestly want to pick it up again, but it's been almost 5 years since, I'd probably be kinda rusty.
And the derivative for my birth year is pretty simple if you didn't try it. It's a fifth order polynomial and you're taking it the 5th derivative. I also gave all the x^4, x^3 etc to not make it confusing. Since your taking the 5th derivative of a 5th order polynomial, just skip all the other values other than the (Number)^5 and just take the derivatives of that one part, since as you take all the derivatives, the x^4,x^3,x^2, etc. will all zero out.

So hence:

From my post, just ignore everything and do 16.6(5)(4)(3)(2)(1) and the x^5 goes away as well, leaving the number. Very Happy

And lastly.... I wouldn't DARE do that to anyone. Besides, doing all the chain rule situations were hellish x_x ESPECIALLY the ones you mentioned. Learning how to do it was torture enough lol.....
Back to top Go down
KOsilver

PostSubject: Re: About Me : SleepyLord   About Me : SleepyLord EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:54 pm

SleepyLord wrote:

Haha. Well it was the first thing that came to my head. The short story behind it was it was 3 AM when I made my SM, I was tired... Give me a break Rolling Eyes
In respect to me playing the flute, I loved every minute of it. I kinda feel bad that I had to stop back then. I honestly want to pick it up again, but it's been almost 5 years since, I'd probably be kinda rusty.
And the derivative for my birth year is pretty simple if you didn't try it. It's a fifth order polynomial and you're taking it the 5th derivative. I also gave all the x^4, x^3 etc to not make it confusing. Since your taking the 5th derivative of a 5th order polynomial, just skip all the other values other than the (Number)^5 and just take the derivatives of that one part, since as you take all the derivatives, the x^4,x^3,x^2, etc. will all zero out.

So hence:

From my post, just ignore everything and do 16.6(5)(4)(3)(2)(1) and the x^5 goes away as well, leaving the number. Very Happy

And lastly.... I wouldn't DARE do that to anyone. Besides, doing all the chain rule situations were hellish x_x ESPECIALLY the ones you mentioned. Learning how to do it was torture enough lol.....

Haha。 Very nice.

That is true, but I wasn't really interested in doing any work... Crying or Very sad
How'd you come up with that anyway?

LOL you got that right!
Back to top Go down
SleepyLord

SleepyLord

PostSubject: Re: About Me : SleepyLord   About Me : SleepyLord EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:57 am

KOsilver wrote:
Haha。 Very nice.

That is true, but I wasn't really interested in doing any work... Crying or Very sad
How'd you come up with that anyway?

LOL you got that right!

Come up with what? The derivative? I just took my year, 1992, and just did the derivative backwards. So hence:

1992(*x^0 = 1) => divide by 1, add 1 power to x => 1992x => divide by 2, add 1 power to x => 996x^2 => and so on until I got to x^5
Back to top Go down
KOsilver

PostSubject: Re: About Me : SleepyLord   About Me : SleepyLord EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:05 pm

SleepyLord wrote:

Come up with what? The derivative? I just took my year, 1992, and just did the derivative backwards. So hence:

1992(*x^0 = 1) => divide by 1, add 1 power to x => 1992x => divide by 2, add 1 power to x => 996x^2 => and so on until I got to x^5

*shudder* That's too much thinking for someone who's in a Stat class now.....
Back to top Go down
SleepyLord

SleepyLord

PostSubject: Re: About Me : SleepyLord   About Me : SleepyLord EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:36 am

KOsilver wrote:
*shudder* That's too much thinking for someone who's in a Stat class now.....

Haha. Sorry xD. I thought it would make more sense if I explained it. I didn't mean to make it involve too much thinking x_x
Back to top Go down
KOsilver

PostSubject: Re: About Me : SleepyLord   About Me : SleepyLord EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:32 pm

XD It's okay. I'm just lazy + never really mastered the skill of calculus...........
Back to top Go down
SleepyLord

SleepyLord

PostSubject: Re: About Me : SleepyLord   About Me : SleepyLord EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:53 am

KOsilver wrote:
XD It's okay. I'm just lazy + never really mastered the skill of calculus...........
Don't worry about it. Haha some concepts are pretty hard to grasp in my case even nowadays... Lol
Back to top Go down
KOsilver

PostSubject: Re: About Me : SleepyLord   About Me : SleepyLord EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:36 pm

Are you like...a math major or something? o_O
Back to top Go down
SleepyLord

SleepyLord

PostSubject: Re: About Me : SleepyLord   About Me : SleepyLord EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 2:18 am

KOsilver wrote:
Are you like...a math major or something? o_O

Haha I'm a Bio Major xD
Back to top Go down
KOsilver

PostSubject: Re: About Me : SleepyLord   About Me : SleepyLord EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:42 am

...I...don't quite see the correlation.
Back to top Go down
SleepyLord

SleepyLord

PostSubject: Re: About Me : SleepyLord   About Me : SleepyLord EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:27 pm

KOsilver wrote:
...I...don't quite see the correlation.

I had to take up to Calc 2, so yeah... lol
Back to top Go down
AthynaTruong

PostSubject: Re: About Me : SleepyLord   About Me : SleepyLord EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:31 pm

^^ I am taking Cal 1 atm. ._. I hate it.
Back to top Go down
SleepyLord

SleepyLord

PostSubject: Re: About Me : SleepyLord   About Me : SleepyLord EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:19 am

AthynaTruong wrote:
^^ I am taking Cal 1 atm. ._. I hate it.

It's not that bad lol
Back to top Go down
Finalhaven

Finalhaven

PostSubject: Re: About Me : SleepyLord   About Me : SleepyLord EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:48 pm

longest profile thread. you sure attract a lot of women
Back to top Go down
AthynaTruong

PostSubject: Re: About Me : SleepyLord   About Me : SleepyLord EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:25 am

I know right D: My thread is shortest Q_Q No one come there, only Final >___<
Back to top Go down
Finalhaven

Finalhaven

PostSubject: Re: About Me : SleepyLord   About Me : SleepyLord EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:55 am

AthynaTruong wrote:
I know right D: My thread is shortest Q_Q No one come there, only Final >___<

doesn't Rinz visit your thread? D:
Back to top Go down
Lyranne

Lyranne

PostSubject: Re: About Me : SleepyLord   About Me : SleepyLord EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:45 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SleepyLord

SleepyLord

PostSubject: Re: About Me : SleepyLord   About Me : SleepyLord EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:25 pm

Finalhaven wrote:
o_O The heck?!?!
Back to top Go down
Lyranne

Lyranne

PostSubject: Re: About Me : SleepyLord   About Me : SleepyLord EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:00 pm

SleepyLord wrote:
Finalhaven wrote:
o_O The heck?!?!

Ohmy. It's a good thing! :J
Back to top Go down
Finalhaven

Finalhaven

PostSubject: Re: About Me : SleepyLord   About Me : SleepyLord EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:03 pm

SleepyLord wrote:
Finalhaven wrote:
o_O The heck?!?!

well it's true.. that filipino attribute is always awesome c:

..but I wasn't blessed to have it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Me : SleepyLord   About Me : SleepyLord Empty

Back to top Go down

About Me : SleepyLord