Nonstop Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To DN Nonstop Guild Forum 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About Me: Silver

Go down 
+2
Lightyy
KOsilver
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KOsilver

About Me: Silver Empty
PostSubject: About Me: Silver   About Me: Silver EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:45 am

Hi, I'm Silver.
Apparently I like writing essays, so don't be surprised if you see me write one in the form of a forum post or if I ever message you. (You will probably see what I mean in a minute.)
I am female.
My birth date (month and date) consists of four consecutive numbers.
I live within the GMT-5 timezone.
I am Asian. To be more specific, I am Chinese.
I can speak/read/write(?)/understand Mandarin Chinese (and obviously English) and am currently learning Japanese.
I LOVE Chinese (the language)!
I also love Asian dramas! I watch Taiwanese, Japanese, and Korean dramas. As long as it's not outrageously underrated or incredibly old, chances are I've seen it, heard of it, or at least know of it. I also watch Taiwanese/Japanese/Korean movies, but not as often.
With Asian dramas of course comes Asian music. (I actually don't listen to anything 'American.' ...Or watch anything 'American' for that matter either.) Aside from tall the Asian pop music, I also like instrumental-y music such as sonodaband (Japanese rock band where the violin is the 'singer') and Yiruma (Korean pianist/composer).
I confess that I'm not as obsessed with games as I am with dramas - I'm really not a competitive person (and I'm not really fit to be one either). However, I do enjoy making friends within a friendly guild. ^^
Unfortunately, DN doesn't work on my mac (blame Hack Shield) so when school starts, I'll probably only be around on the weekends (if at all). Otherwise, I'll most likely be roaming around on DN's China server (THEY don't have anything against macs)...or just watching dramas...or just entirely swamped with schoolwork...
...Let's hope that doesn't happen.
I also love programming (like, computer science) and web coding. (There, that's a little more normal. ...Okay, maybe not.)
I am currently (and probably forever will be) teaching myself how to PhotoShop.
I absolutely love drama references (Kelly! <3) and am forever in search of fellow Chinese-language-lovers and drama-lovers such as myself!

My in-game name is: KOeleven
KOeleven is an Acrobat. Her name (and most likely all my DN IGNs past present and future) is in reference to the Taiwanese drama KO One. (KO One was no where near being the best drama in the world [or even being labeled as a "good" drama] - one of the best things about it was probably that it wasn't bad/horrible, but hey, my character needed a name.)
Back to top Go down
Lightyy
Admin
Lightyy

PostSubject: Re: About Me: Silver   About Me: Silver EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:48 pm

gladd you to havd you in our guild Silver (;
Back to top Go down
https://nonstop-guild.forumotion.com
Zhunyun

Zhunyun

PostSubject: Re: About Me: Silver   About Me: Silver EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:07 pm

ZOMG I'm Chinese too!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KOsilver

PostSubject: Re: About Me: Silver   About Me: Silver EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:14 pm

Zhunyun wrote:

YAY!~
I love you <-- ...Am I the only one that thinks the heart looks kinda creepy with a face on it?

*failed to realize that I'd been logged out of the forum and THAT'S why it looked like no one had been posting anything for the longest time ever.........*
Back to top Go down
SleepyLord

SleepyLord

PostSubject: Re: About Me: Silver   About Me: Silver EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:59 pm

KOsilver wrote:
Zhunyun wrote:

YAY!~
I love you <-- ...Am I the only one that thinks the heart looks kinda creepy with a face on it?

*failed to realize that I'd been logged out of the forum and THAT'S why it looked like no one had been posting anything for the longest time ever.........*

In my opinion, it kinda does.... But strangely at the same time it's kinda funny.
Back to top Go down
Finalhaven

Finalhaven

PostSubject: Re: About Me: Silver   About Me: Silver EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:00 pm

KOsilver wrote:
Zhunyun wrote:

YAY!~

yeah I think a smiling heart is well.. creepy o_o and maybe I should post more things here ( though normally no one would reply Sad oh well )
Back to top Go down
KOsilver

PostSubject: Re: About Me: Silver   About Me: Silver EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:55 pm

@ Sleepy: LOL.

@ Final: You should! Or else the forum will just forever-be...um...full of non-replies?
Back to top Go down
Final

PostSubject: Re: About Me: Silver   About Me: Silver EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:10 pm

alright Im gonna start replying again .. uhm.. If I have free time maybe and I hope u guys would reply >_<
Back to top Go down
Finalhaven

Finalhaven

PostSubject: Re: About Me: Silver   About Me: Silver EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:13 pm

oops I forgot to log in before posting a reply D:
Back to top Go down
SleepyLord

SleepyLord

PostSubject: Re: About Me: Silver   About Me: Silver EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:59 am

Finalhaven wrote:
oops I forgot to log in before posting a reply D:

Lols... Derp. xD
Back to top Go down
Lyranne

Lyranne

PostSubject: Re: About Me: Silver   About Me: Silver EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:28 pm

About Me: Silver It-started-with-a-kiss

Smile Get on oovoo/skype so that we can catch up. Do you still chat with Yitian?
Back to top Go down
KOsilver

PostSubject: Re: About Me: Silver   About Me: Silver EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:06 pm

Lyranne wrote:
About Me: Silver It-started-with-a-kiss

Smile Get on oovoo/skype so that we can catch up. Do you still chat with Yitian?

<3!~

I should. No, I don't.
I'm booked Tuesdays and Mondays are "prep for 8AM Lab" Days by (hopefully) sleeping...what day would you like to try?
Back to top Go down
Lyranne

Lyranne

PostSubject: Re: About Me: Silver   About Me: Silver EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:56 pm

As of right now, I know I'm booked on Monday and Thursday nights for sure. Smile Pick a day.
As for time-does 7-8pm work for you? Can you text?
Back to top Go down
KOsilver

PostSubject: Re: About Me: Silver   About Me: Silver EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:35 pm

As always, I still can't text. [Probably won't ever be able to for that matter...]

I can do Wednesdays or Thursdays - I just remembered that I don't get out of class until 8:50PM on Wednesdays though, so 7-8pm is a no on Wednesdays, but a most-likely-yes on Thursdays?

And I just realized that we're talking about this same thing on two different threads. Oops. o_o
Back to top Go down
Lyranne

Lyranne

PostSubject: Re: About Me: Silver   About Me: Silver EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:48 pm

Smile Can you get on skype this thursday night around 7pm?
Back to top Go down
KOsilver

PostSubject: Re: About Me: Silver   About Me: Silver EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:44 pm

._.
I'm sorry.
Can I get on Skype around 8pm next thursday?
Crying or Very sad
I don't think I'll make it in time for 7:00 - I'm starting to go to Zumba group exercise classes on Thursdays from 5:30 to 6:20 (8D), and dinner comes after that....
*I miss dance.*
Back to top Go down
SleepyLord

SleepyLord

PostSubject: Re: About Me: Silver   About Me: Silver EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:32 pm

KOsilver wrote:
._.
I'm sorry.
Can I get on Skype around 8pm next thursday?
Crying or Very sad
I don't think I'll make it in time for 7:00 - I'm starting to go to Zumba group exercise classes on Thursdays from 5:30 to 6:20 (8D), and dinner comes after that....
*I miss dance.*
OMG... I want to get into Zumba classes, how are they?
Back to top Go down
KOsilver

PostSubject: Re: About Me: Silver   About Me: Silver EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:19 pm

SleepyLord wrote:

Um...very tiring? It was 50-minutes of straight moving various/all-parts of the body. Aside from that, I guess it was sorta like dance w/o choreography...which is sad because I love choreography, but...I'll take what I can get on this point.
I mean...it's supposed to be an exercise class, but for someone like me who's used to doing 4-count/8-count "routine combinations," I liked it a LOT better than say going to the gym and running on the treadmill for an hour. *dies of boredom.*

My gym-obsessed(?) roommate really liked it cause she felt like every single part of her body got a workout.

*doesn't know what else to say*
Back to top Go down
SleepyLord

SleepyLord

PostSubject: Re: About Me: Silver   About Me: Silver EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:05 am

KOsilver wrote:
SleepyLord wrote:

Um...very tiring? It was 50-minutes of straight moving various/all-parts of the body. Aside from that, I guess it was sorta like dance w/o choreography...which is sad because I love choreography, but...I'll take what I can get on this point.
I mean...it's supposed to be an exercise class, but for someone like me who's used to doing 4-count/8-count "routine combinations," I liked it a LOT better than say going to the gym and running on the treadmill for an hour. *dies of boredom.*

My gym-obsessed(?) roommate really liked it cause she felt like every single part of her body got a workout.

*doesn't know what else to say*
Haha I see. I was debating whether to try it. I'll probably try it on Monday.
Back to top Go down
KOsilver

PostSubject: Re: About Me: Silver   About Me: Silver EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:37 pm

SleepyLord wrote:

You should! At the very least, it never hurts to try~
Back to top Go down
SleepyLord

SleepyLord

PostSubject: Re: About Me: Silver   About Me: Silver EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 8:13 am

KOsilver wrote:
SleepyLord wrote:

You should! At the very least, it never hurts to try~
Lol. Exactly xD
Back to top Go down
Lyranne

Lyranne

PostSubject: Re: About Me: Silver   About Me: Silver EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 5:25 pm

SILVER, I MISS YOU. Smile
Back to top Go down
KOsilver

PostSubject: Re: About Me: Silver   About Me: Silver EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:26 pm

Lyranne wrote:
SILVER, I MISS YOU. Smile

<3
I miss you too! ;_;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Me: Silver   About Me: Silver Empty

Back to top Go down

About Me: Silver
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum