Nonstop Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To DN Nonstop Guild Forum 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About me: Sarthasama

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarthasama

Sarthasama

About me: Sarthasama Empty
PostSubject: About me: Sarthasama   About me: Sarthasama EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:36 pm

Well, decided to post something here! (Even though most of you don't know me... Laughing )

~Name: Lindsey
~Gender: Girl
~Age: 13 (I don't think I'm the youngest? XD)
~Birthday: May 4th, 1999
~Race: Half Filipino and half White (Or American? O-O)

I speak English and some Japanese. I really want to learn the whole Japanese language one day! Very Happy
~My favorite pass time is playing Dragon Nest and watching and drawing anime! :3
~Favorite animes: Shugo Chara, Death Note, Hetalia, Clannad, and Fairy Tail.
~Personality (In real life): Shy and quiet.. Sad Although, if you get to know me, I can get really hyper. Twisted Evil
~Hobbies: I play the piano and have been for about four years! Very Happy I am actually a bit good at drawing. XD
~Dislikes: Making speeches, school (Although I get very good grades XD), and waking up early.
~In-game characters (Most not in Nonstop. Sad ) :
Sarthasama (Lvl 37 mystic) , Flumperry (Lvl 40 Engineer. My main) , Aminsan <-- Technically my dad's character.. XD (Lvl 40 merc) , Redhy (Lvl 40 Acro) , Suzikosan (Lvl 40 Priest) ,
Yakama (Lvl 28 Sharpshooter) , Twinkiesan (Lvl 28 Ele) , Pallysan (Lvl 29 Pally) , Eikochan (Lvl 27 Alchemist) , and Palandor (Lvl 28 Swordsman) Smile
You see, my ultimate goal was to get every single class to lvl 40.. I don't think it's gonna work out.. ^_^'
~EDIT! XD All of the characters mentioned above are now level 40! Smile Finished my ultimate goal Very Happy Woohoo ^_^

~The End~ Smile

Last edited by Sarthasama on Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FinalHeaven

FinalHeaven

PostSubject: Re: About me: Sarthasama   About me: Sarthasama EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:35 pm

+10 to lindsey I like Deathnote too Razz and ur dad plays Dragon Nest Shocked awesome Cool
Back to top Go down
Lightyy
Admin
Lightyy

PostSubject: Re: About me: Sarthasama   About me: Sarthasama EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:37 pm

gladd to have you in the Guild(:
your very smart for a 13 year old !.
Back to top Go down
https://nonstop-guild.forumotion.com
Sarthasama

Sarthasama

PostSubject: Re: About me: Sarthasama   About me: Sarthasama EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:26 pm

Thank you thank you! Smile Yeah, my dad is working on his manti gear and he's in the Underoath guild. ^_^' Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About me: Sarthasama   About me: Sarthasama Empty

Back to top Go down

About me: Sarthasama
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nonstop Guild :: Get to know your Guildies-
Jump to: