Nonstop Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To DN Nonstop Guild Forum 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Photos III

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FinalHeaven

FinalHeaven

Random Photos III Empty
PostSubject: Random Photos III   Random Photos III EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:25 am

I miss those good times back in Dragon Nest SEA (South East Asia)... Sad
SNOWBALL!!!
https://i.servimg.com/u/f47/17/67/71/39/snowba10.jpg
Back to top Go down
FinalHeaven

FinalHeaven

Random Photos III Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Photos III   Random Photos III EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:37 am

This Photo is dedicated to my best friend back in my country .. her name was Chelsea and she did play a lot with me. I really like sleeping really late at night just so I could go party up with her and grind some dungeons that's why both of us usually sleep during free time in school. We're just friends but if she has problems I was always there to comfort her and then she would always smile back at me and say thanks. Well she did have a boyfriend so I didn't want to .. be a hindrance in their relationship. So when I came here in the U.S. our communication was hard well we usually text each other. I planned that we should message each other via yahoo. It did work but I knew that it had to end someday and it did ... you just gotta let it go..
https://i.servimg.com/u/f47/17/67/71/39/dn_20122.jpg
yeah I miss her Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

Random Photos III
Page 1 of 1