Nonstop Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To DN Nonstop Guild Forum 3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About Me: Coupdelpain

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Coupdelapin

Coupdelapin

About Me: Coupdelpain Empty
PostSubject: About Me: Coupdelpain   About Me: Coupdelpain EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:30 pm

Almost forgot to make one of these. Shocked

General Info

Name: Nai or Coup works.
Birthday: August 15
Ethnicity: Filipino
Language: English, Filipino (Tagalog to be specific), and French.
Job: None at the moment, although I hope to be able to help people with the job of my choosing.

Things I Like and Dislike

Hobbies: Writing, Sleeping, Tumblr, collecting and listening to music, doodling, cooking, walking, playing video games, singing, housework and of course playing Dragon Nest. ^^

Likes: Sound, rainy days, overcast days, windy days, snowy days, spicy food, sweet food, cozy corners, the sea, blankets, pillows, birds, food, scary stories, myths, port towns, Ghibli Films, Disney Films, the night, staying up late, baths, music, books, cities, the cold, trees, beaches, small towns, the color blue, the color green, the color white, shelves, doing the right thing, bed nooks, open paths, condos, apartments, patios, gardens, islands, open minded people, equality, eggs, chocolate, bread, and my bed. ^^

Dislikes: Noise, the heat, unnecessary talking, deserts, rats, uncleanliness, dirt, dust, disorder, not being able to get books, back water towns, lakes, the country side, the color orange, elevated beds, getting up early, injustice, criminals, the dark, back alleys, large houses, being thirsty, hard surfaces, any neon color, harsh electronic sounds, sour food, bitter food, narrow minded people, inequality, being far away from the sea, night clubs, traffic, and sitting down for too long.

Music

Genres I like: Soul: K-Pop, New Age, Rap, Pop, Hip-Hop, J-Pop, K-Indie, Swing, Electronic, Folk, Jazz, Lounge, Ballad, Bossa Nova, House, and Indie.

Genres I dislike: Heavy Metal, Dub Step, and Rock.

Favourite Artists: Etta James, Amy Winehouse, Clazziquai, Standing Egg, IU, Epitone Project, B2ST, Yael Naim, Epik High, Utada Hikaru, Insooni, Lena Park, and M-Flo.

In Game Stuff

In Game Likes: PvP, Getting Plates, leveling chars, helping out Guildies, ACL runs, and nests.

In Game Dislikes: People who ruin chill rooms, PvE outside of ACL runs, leveling, and some nests.

In Game Characters: Okamaiden (Acrobat/Wind Walker), Dokamaiden (Sharp Shooter/Sniper), Sunaiden (Mystic/Majesty), Setsunaiden (Elementalist/Pyromancer),
Judici (Elementalist/Ice Witch), Cunicularius (Engineer/Shooting Star), Coupdelapin (Alchemist/Adept), Celero (Acrobat)
Back to top Go down
Lightyy
Admin
Lightyy

PostSubject: Re: About Me: Coupdelpain   About Me: Coupdelpain EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:11 am

glad to have you in the Guild (:
Back to top Go down
https://nonstop-guild.forumotion.com
Lyranne

Lyranne

PostSubject: Re: About Me: Coupdelpain   About Me: Coupdelpain EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:54 pm

Nai's so pro with all those characters. albino
Back to top Go down
Finalhaven

Finalhaven

PostSubject: Re: About Me: Coupdelpain   About Me: Coupdelpain EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:01 pm

pro pvp'er
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Me: Coupdelpain   About Me: Coupdelpain Empty

Back to top Go down

About Me: Coupdelpain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nonstop Guild :: Get to know your Guildies-
Jump to: